Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The BIG #1

We can't believe it's already been a year. Everyone always tell you that time goes by
so fast.. and boy does it.
We celebrated Jacob's 1st birthday on July 17th, ( his birthday is the 18th).
We invited our closest family and friends to enjoy his 1st cake experience!
It was a really hot day that day so most of it was spent inside.
Jacob had a great time playing with the kids and being passed around for
another loving kiss of hug!

The theme of his party was cars. ( well of course!) I saw a few ideas
on-line ( thanks to Meagan) that were really cute so I had to do it!








Gotta have the healthy choices!!!
Lunch time!

Kisses for the birthday boy!

Yeah .. Time for cake!!
Yummmmmmmm. I looove it!~
Grandma Shoshi cleaning up the face!
Dip in the pool to cool off and clean off!
Time for Presents!
Coat hangers are always more fun than toys! LOL!
I love my drumming!

I love My wind chime!!!!!! So much!!!
Trying out my new toy!Getting ready to walk soon.

Thank you everyone for coming to Jacob's party.
He loves all of his presents.

Here's a video of Jacob helping make his cake... Licking the batter at least... and drumming some beats!!!





No comments: