Thursday, August 6, 2009

Jacob Mitchell is Here!!!

On July 18, 2009, our precious baby boy, Jacob Mitchell , was born.
He was born at 8:48 am and was 8 lbs 6 oz 20.5 inches.
My water broke on Friday the 17 th and then after the pitosin, "amazing" epidural, 12 hours of contractions and 3 hours of pushing he still didn't dropped enough. My Doctor decided to do a C-section; let me tell you, I was a bit relieved when I heard that he decided to do this. I got sick 3 times during the pushing process and just was exhausted. My Dr said that he wanted to give me an opportunity to have him naturally because I deserved it :)
The surgery went pretty quick & smooth.
By 8:48 am our precious Jacob Mitchell was born!

Pictures of our adventure!


Let the games begin!

We're ready Jacob!!!
Auntie Stephanie massaging me during contractions.
Thanks Steph !
It helped.. well a little.. "heee heee whoooo"


Daddy getting ready to go in the operation room!..
He decided to take a couple self portraits before heading in ; )



Here is a video of Jacob right after delivery.. wow what a cry!
3.801 kilograms. = 8lbs 6 0z
"Wow , I had a rough night"
Mommy's first kiss to her "lover boy"

Very 1st family photo! :)

Cuddling with mommy.. (wow I'm a hot mess! But all of it was worth it ; )
Proud Daddy

Sleeping after eating.. zzzzzzzzzzzz; )
More sleeping
Watching football for the 1st time with daddy!


Buckle Up tight!

Time to go home!!!

"Thanks to all my visitors ; ) at the hospital & at home"
Great Aunt Margot ( GoGo)

Gran mere Francellene
Auntie Stephanie

Great Uncle Todd
Grandma DebbieGreat Auntie Cindy2nd Cousin Tina

Auntie Joni & Uncle Mike



Grandma Shoshi ( Rose)
Auntie Shannon & Cousin Josiah

Grandpa "Ciff" (Cliff)

Now the joys of being parents!



Sleepy time ;)

Sleepy time with Daddy!


Jacob next to a picture of Cousin Noah. I see a little resemblance!!

He's already getting so big.. We just looove his smiles ;)

No comments: