Friday, June 26, 2009

My turn to pose :)

For the past 10 years I've been the photographer on the other side of the camera to take maternity photos of my clients or closest friends. Now it is my turn to be the "model". Reversing the roles was definetly a change.
Being 38 weeks pregnant, I didn't really feel my "best" but it was still very important to me to document this special moment in our life . James was working away on our new house so he couldn't be in these photos. But, If you know me,I will do many photo shoots when Jacob arrives. :)
Yesterday, I had my weekly Dr. appt and he says that Jacob hasn't dropped. This was (kind of) good news for daddy. He has been working everyday to get the house all ready for his arrival. We'll see what happens at next weeks appointment. :)













1 comment:

D B said...

This set is absolutely adorable!!!! I love it! Kudos, Mrs. D!

love,
D