Friday, June 19, 2009

Been Showered with Love!

On, June 6th my sister, Shannon, hosted a baby shower at her house. She and my mom decorated the house very cute including all the baby themed items to go with it: ) There were about 20 family memebers and friends there and everything was fabulous. It was so great to see everyone and catch up. We apprecaite all that you gave us to help us raise our baby boy!
He's going to the" best dressed" on the block ! :)



Me & My mom



Me & Grandma Krause- She drew this picture.



Brenda & Beverly - Ultrasound of Jacob!

We love our baby boy! ; )

James as a baby in the bath tub






( My other prego friend Gia-due about a weeks after me , Me , and my sis-in-law Joni ( prego with Twins- due in January)
Stephanie & Amy
( swollen feet) :) ; (



No comments: